The Kansas City Chiefs invite football fans of all teams and all ages to visit the brand-new Chiefs Kingdom Experience inside the NFL Draft Experience presented by Panini Trading Cards on the North Lawn of the National WWI Museum and Memorial during all three days of the 2023 NFL Draft presented by Bud Light from Thursday, April 27, through Saturday, April 29.
Uniquely positioned with a view of the NFL Draft Theater that is being built in front of the iconic Union Station, the Chiefs Kingdom Experience offers fans the chance to explore Kansas City’s rich football culture, while also offering immersive experiences. The largest on-site, club-sponsored Draft activation in NFL history, the space will have a distinct Chiefs feel, with flags recreating the architectural styling of GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium and experiences that bring gameday to life for fans throughout the weekend.
Chiefs Kingdom Experience Opportunities Include:
· Tunnel Run-Out: Just like the players do on gameday, fans will run out of a tunnel to the roar of 142.2 decibels to enter the Chiefs Kingdom Experience activation.
· Chiefs Bus: Developed in partnership with Built for Business, the Chiefs commissioned a custom double-decker bus that will make its debut in the Chiefs Kingdom Experience.
· Custom Air Freshener Giveaway: While supplies last, visitors to the Chiefs Kingdom Experience will receive a custom tailgate-scented air freshener that captures the smoke and charcoal smells of the parking lots at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
· Photo Opportunities: Fans will have the chance to snap photos with Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf throughout the weekend.
· Stake Your Claim to the Kingdom: Have your photo taken and stick the instant print on the photo wall map to show where Chiefs fans and NFL fans have traveled from to visit the 2023 NFL Draft.
· Kingdom Pillars: A static display featuring four separate pillars will provide guests the chance to read about the legacy of Lamar Hunt, the American Football League, the three-time Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs, as well as the stories, rituals and traditions that make Chiefs Kingdom unlike any other. In addition, guests will see how they measure up against the height of TE Travis Kelce, the arm length of DT Chris Jones and the vertical jump of RB Isiah Pacheco.
· Chiefs Brand Asset Programming: Chiefs Cheerleaders, the Chiefs Rumble drumline and KC Wolf will all be scheduled for performances and appearances at the Chiefs Kingdom Experience throughout the weekend. Once finalized, an appearance schedule will be available on the NFL OnePass app.
Like the NFL Draft Experience presented by Panini Trading Cards, the Chiefs Kingdom Experience is free and open to the public throughout the Draft. Fans can register for free access to the Draft and the Chiefs Kingdom Experience at www.nfl.com/draftaccess or by downloading the NFL OnePass app at www.nfl.com/onepass.
At the conclusion of each day of the Draft, the NFL will host free concerts in the Draft Theater as part of the NFL Draft Concert Series presented by Bud Light. Concert viewing is on a first-come first-served basis and is standing room only. The North Lawn of the National WWI Museum and Memorial and the Chiefs Kingdom Experience will remain open throughout the duration of the Draft and for general fan viewing of Draft Concert Series presented by Bud Light.
Chiefs Kingdom Experience (North Lawn) and NFL Draft Experience (south side) Hours of Operation:
· Thursday, April 27: Noon – 10 p.m. CT
· Friday, April 28: Noon – 10 p.m. CT
· Saturday, April 29: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT
For more information on the 2023 NFL Draft presented by Bud Light and the 2023 NFL Draft Experience presented by Panini Trading Cards, including a full list of interactive games and attractions, fans should visit www.nfl.com/draft and download the NFL OnePass app at www.nfl.com/onepass. The NFL Draft is a fully accessible event. Like all NFL events, fans are encouraged not to bring any type of bag to the 2023 NFL Draft as the NFL’s Clear Bag Policy is in effect. For additional event information, frequently asked questions, as well as security procedures and a list of prohibited items, please visit www.nfl.com/draft/event-info/.
Draft Early Access Opportunity for Registered Season Ticket Members
The Chiefs are pausing the club’s annual Season Ticket Member Draft Fest while Kansas City welcomes the NFL Draft to the heart of Chiefs Kingdom. Instead, the club has offered Season Ticket Members an early access opportunity to the NFL Draft Experience presented by Panini Trading Cards on Saturday, April 29 before it opens to the public.
Season Ticket Members who secured their tickets for this opportunity in advance will be able to enter the NFL Draft Experience through Main Entry 1 (Wyandotte St. and Memorial Drive) on the south side of the National WWI Museum and Memorial beginning at 8:30 a.m. to experience the NFL Draft Experience before gates open at 9 a.m.
Upon entry, Season Ticket Members will receive a complimentary giveaway item, while supplies last. Voice of the Chiefs Mitch Holthus and Chiefs Senior Team Reporter Matt McMullen will lead a short stage program inside the Chiefs Kingdom Experience from 9:30 to 10 a.m. that will include the announcement of the newest Chiefs Hall of Fame inductee by Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt.
Like all NFL events, fans are encouraged not to bring any type of bag to the 2023 NFL Draft as the NFL’s Clear Bag Policy is in effect. Important event information, including details regarding transportation, attractions, frequently asked questions and security details is available at www.nfl.com/draft/event-info/.
Chiefs Youth and Flag Football Programs Take Over GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
On Saturday, April 29, the Kansas City Chiefs are opening the doors of GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium for a number of youth and Chiefs Flag Football activities and initiatives.
· Flag Football Championships: From 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., the stadium will play host to the regional championship rounds for all divisions of Chiefs Flag Football, beginning with the U8 age group and concluding with the U17 age group. New games will begin every 50-60 minutes and parents/spectators are invited to watch from the Lower Bowl of the stadium.
· USA Football Coaching Certification Clinic: Hosted in the Penthouse at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium from 9 a.m. to noon, a local network of youth tackle football coaches will go through a certification class to become USA Football certified. Midwest Dairy is providing support through a Hometown Grant and will have a dietician as a guest speaker for the coaches.
· KCAC Women’s Flag Championships: From 2:30 to 4 p.m. GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium will host the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference (KCAC) women’s Flag championship game (participating teams TBD).
· Women’s Flag Jersey Highlight and Scholarship Recipient Spotlight: With support from Midwest Dairy, Nike and Gatorade, the Chiefs will display women’s Flag jerseys in the Chiefs Hall of Honor throughout the day and will spotlight local Flag Football scholarship recipients in the stadium’s press conference room.
· Women’s College Showcase at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium: To conclude the day, 150 local high school female athletes have been invited to participate in combine drills and receive hands-on instruction from local college Flag football coaches.