At the recent Marshall County Commissioners Meeting, Agency on Aging Director Ashley Lyhane advised of changes in rider fees for transportation services provided. Following a meeting with the Kansas Department of Transportation Manager Mike Spadafore, a revised fee schedule was suggested, and is detailed below. Commissioners adopted the recommendation, effective a month after publication, and would like to revisit the rates next year.
Listen for local news 3 times daily at 7:10 AM, 12:15 PM, and 5:10 PM on FM 95.5 KNDY & AM 1570/FM 94.1 KNDY. Find our daily news podcast online anytime at kndyradio.com.
- Mileage based from the office within Marysville: $1.50 to $2.00 with one stop included.
- Another town in Marshall County: $1.50 to $5.00 with one stop included.
- Cities included: Blue Rapids, Beattie, Bremen, Herkimer, Home City, Oketo, Waterville, Axtell, Frankfort, Winifred, Summerfield, Vermillion.
- 31-50 miles (Seneca): $25.00 to $30.00 with one stop included.
- 51-70 miles (Manhattan, Wamego): $30.00 to $35.00 with one stop included.
- 71-90 miles (Junction City, Lincoln): $35.00 to $45.00 with one stop included.
- 91-110 miles (Topeka): $35.00 to $55.00 with one stop included.
- 111-130 miles: $65.00.
- 131-150 miles: $75.00.
- Each additional stop: $1.50 to $2.00.