Emergency Snow Routes will be in effect this weekend in the City of Washington, Kan. The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for central, east central, north central and northeast Kansas affecting all of Washington County beginning 6 p.m. Friday, January 11, 2019 through 6 p.m. Saturday. January 12, 2019.
Predicted snowfall is between 3-5″.
Emergency snow routes are marked with signs, and are as follows:
- C Street from First Street to Fourth Street.
- All of D Street.
- F Street from the north city limits to Seventh Street.
- Second Street from Crest Street to the east city limits.
- Third Street from Lamar Street to the east city limits.
- All of Lamar Street.
- Sunset Lane from Lamar Street to Crest Street.
Vehicles not removed from the designated emergency snow routes are subject to removal at owner’s expense.